Resolve on Humanitarian Pact: AKIRS/NHIS/BANK
Category : Uncategorized
1. Proposal welcomed by Executive Director, Elder Atang of AKIRS, who acknowledged receipt of the written proposal and disclosed that K&K will be paid commission in keeping with its policy. However he expected a more informed meeting with their Board
2. NHIS is renamed ‘NHIA’ (National Health Insurance Authority). The premium per assured on a group cover for 10 minimum set of entries is #15,000 per individual. We are pressing for 7,500 per individual for a minimum of 100,000 minimum set of entries. The State Manager looked excited and promised feedback
3. Zenith Prudential Insurance Company quotes #3250/ individual for #500,000 death cover.
4. The bank will have to ask for fixed deposit from several operators and credit K&K with the share of the interest.
5. At the meet with James Essien Ae, we discussed how the hospital who receive the claimed proceeds from the insurance cover should reward us for generating the IGR from the above cover. It’s possible we will be allowed commissions based on paid claims.
6. In view of the extraordinary incentive of the program, the market shall spill over to other states of the country, and that will be a source of increase in production. The expected 340,800 population on the database shall most likely be exceeded
7. To launch the program, which is a booster for Umo Eno’s Happy Hour euphemism we are engaging persons in the medical field to market the program. Three workers per LGA will start off on finder’s fee basis. Training on first Saturdays of the month.
8. In order to cope with likely pressure from clients, data capturing must be installed with a website. This will make it easier to administer.
Others on this project are required to contribute before a firm decision is latched to the business